As well as routine consultations, we also offer:
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care
- Cervical screening and womens’ health checks, IUD removal
- Health checks for newborns to over 75yr olds
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medical examinations-pre-employment, driver’s licence
- Workers compensation consultations
- Immunisations: children & adults including Flu vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations & advice
- Skin checks, liquid nitrogen for sunspots/warts
- Minor surgery, skin cancer surgery
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Iron injection (Ferinject)
- Therapeutic venesection for haemochromatosis patients
- Ear wax removal
- Counselling, mental health referrals to psychologists, Psychological Therapy Services (PTS) referrals
- Enhanced Primary Care- referrals to podiatrists, physiotherapists, dieticians for suitable patients
If you require a specific service that you don’t see on the list above please contact us on (02) 4759 1111 and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Our practice nurses work closely with the doctors in a team-based environment and are available for immunisations, wound management/dressings, health checks and care plans. Our practice nurses are able to perform Ferinject iron injections, venesections, ECGs and spirometry.
Home visits for regular patients of the practice who are too unwell to attend the practice are at the doctor’s discretion. Fees apply.